Thursday, November 5, 2009

Do I Smell Gossip?

During these quiet baseball days (I continue to live in denial about the Yankees, preferring instead to cheer the demise of the Phillies) I, and other bloggers also,apparently, have noticed a spike in David Wright-related blog traffic. Since I am too lazy/busy/disinterested to do any digging on my own, I will throw out this challenge to our dear readers: Is there something going on us bloggers have missed? Let us know, and do your gossip duty. No tidbit is too small. While you all are frantically searching for jucy stuff to share, I will be preparing a new post, and won't take any easy shortcuts (like asking readers to do all the work). Promise.

Kisses!

1 comment:

  1. I saw my traffic spark about twenty minutes after I broke the cancelation of the DTWT Gala. I honestly think that's it.

    ReplyDelete