Sunday, May 24, 2009

Calling All Bloggers!

Hello Ladies...

Forgive me for the unusual post and the break from all things Mets, but I have some business to take up with all of this blog's friends. Two main points here:

1. LadyMet will now be known as "I". I have found that referring to myself in the third person has become intolerably annoying (I have no idea how you all feel about it but I'm sick of it) and therefore I am dropping it. Earth-shattering news, here, and I know the adjustment may be tough. You'll manage, you're a hardy bunch. After all, you're Mets fans! You can tolerate anything.

2. I am looking for contributors. Due to life changes, I am no longer able to post as much as I would like, and would hate for this forum to die a slow, lingering death. I know that this blog is enjoyed for its offbeat take on the Mets (yes, gossip items included) as we show our love for our guys not just for their baseball ability, but as a fascinating, disparate group of people who have lives just like the rest of us (well, maybe not just like us but you get my drift).
So, if you are interested, please shoot me an e-mail (address on the right). I would love to hear from fellow bloggers (you all know who you are - a talented, interesting bunch of women!) but I will consider a newbie if you are willing to send me a sample post.

So, if you think that you can do sarcasm mixed with love and a little (just a little!) salacious gossip, drop me a line.

Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment