Monday, June 15, 2009

Just Checking In...

Hi folks. I had fully intended to do a post today about the (admittedly few) good things about our Mets today. I was going to mention Frankie's balls, Carlos' need to be voted in the All-Star game this year, DWright's hot streak, etc.

But I find I don't want to. I am stuck in a morass of bad Mets karma, and all the meditating with Coop's mantra of "But it's the D-Team!" isn't helping (although it's a great one, and so true).

So here I am popping in, saying hello, and seeing how all my gangstas and ladies were doing. Feel free to moan and groan in the comments. Or if there's gossip to be had, fire away. I simply don't have the heart for it just now.

So let's go Mets (she said half-heartedly)

Kisses!

3 comments:

  1. Maybe we need a GROUP trip down to PSL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of Group Trips, I had ordered like a group of 15 tickets at Nats Ballpark last weekend. Their ticket office contacted me asking me about my experience, what they could be doing better (i.e. hiring me a personal chef and chauffeur down there, plus free margarita yards) and if I bring a crowd like that down there again, they will give me a group discount plus freebies. That said, I am not eager to get back there, but it was a nice gesture. In any case, PTMD is in full effect. I'm not in the mood for anything, even the game tonight. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm over the Mets!

    ReplyDelete