Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ladies on the Bus...Ladies on the Bus

Allow myself to introduce....myself.  

Hey all (:waves:).  Coop here.  

You may recognize my name from many endeavors, such as being an online personality on Divas and Dykstraw, my BPPOW column (that is over a month due) on DebMc's Good, Bad and Ugly Mets, my comments on such Mets fan forums as Brooklyn Met Fan, and my own site, My Summer Family, which chronicles the love of a baseball team by a perpetual fan child.  

Hot Blogatrix LadyMet asked me if I wouldn't mind contributing to LOTF, GOTB on a regular basis.  And I need to get my ass back into this blogging world since suffering from what I have coined Post-Traumatic Mets Disorder ("PTMD").  I figure writing about the Mets would help me heal.

It hasn't.  But what's another blog amongst Mets friends.

So while I posted tonight basically blaming all that's wrong on the Mets on Carlos Delgado over at my main site, I wanted to talk about something lighter.  And that's the upcoming Mets road trip to D.C. this weekend.

And I'm going.  On a bus.  Leaving from NYC on Saturday with another Diva named Zoe.  But we are also meeting CoreyNYC from Metsie, the Dykstraw part of D&D, and some other folks from the blogosphere.

How does the Internet handle us all?  I often wonder.

So I am hoping to get out of this PTMD funk and go on a successful road trip.

Cause dammit, somebody has to.

I'll be sure to post a ReCoop on here once I am back in town!

1 comment:

  1. Whoopie!

    Welcome, Coop. Is it just me, or is this Mets corner of the blogosphere getting a little incestuous?
    Then again, sometimes there's nothing wrong with a little inbreeding..

    ReplyDelete