Saturday, June 27, 2009

Shall We Give Up Already?

What do you think? Are the Mets done for the year? Or is my PTMD flaring up again? I admit to not having time lately to follow our beloveds as closely as I usually do, and the lack of a Citifield fix is not helping my Mets mood, so I throw the question out there to you, lovely readers. Tell me what to think. Can this team win with a double-A lineup? Will we remain in contention long enough to welcome back some of our walking wounded, and make a serious run in August? Can we continue to rely on the Phils to play like little leaguers? Will DW's wedding planning interfere with his ability to throw the ball to first base? (cause it seemed to last nite). So many questions, three more months until the final answer.

Help me out here. I'm confused.

Kisses!

5 comments:

  1. Us true met fans stick w our boyz till the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, of course I will, just need to know if I should give up the expectation for the division and just start enjoying whatever wins they happen to come by

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say let us Met fans enjoy what we can and get excited for 2010 :) maybe that will be their year....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe the team needs a day off to re-group and get their shit together----

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since when is David Wright getting married? And to whom? Molly?

    ReplyDelete