Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Triathlon That Wasn't


Hello Ladies and Gangstas,

You may know me as the extremely good looking character over at OH MURPH! (shameless plug)

Coop and I have been asked by the very lovely Lady Met to contribute a little bit... and a little bit is what I plan on contributing.

As we all know by now that SNY hosted a viewing of the Mets game last night (rained out) at the Village Pour House. A written agreement was made between Coop and Myself to participate in a Triathlon involving:
Only one problem.... Coop was a no show! I guess she's scared of a little rain.. I don't blame her.. after all, she's just a girl.

Anyway, please look forward to our Triathlon in the very near future as you will all be invited to the venue where it goes down.

-O.M.


3 comments:

  1. How we do know you're not just a girl? As a FOC (Friend of Coop) I'll take her side.

    In all seriousness, if such triathlon takes place, there best be pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely to have a gangsta on board! How does it feel to be surrounded by Ladies? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pics are a must!

    ReplyDelete