Monday, January 12, 2009

Of Butts and Balls

As the Ladies were scraping the inch-thick coating of ice off the car today, we got to thinking about warm weather, spring training and the sights thereof. The Ladies are tired of heavy sweaters and gloves, and wish to gaze lovingly at our beloved Mets in all their hot, sweaty, if-I-take-off-this-shirt-you'll-see-my-fabulous-pecs glory. If only our Mets were more inclined to beefcake shots, but we'll take what we can get. Feast your eyes on Part One of Butts and Balls.


So I've got these guns, Paulie, whom do I wrap them around tonite?
No, Paulie, someone who's of legal age, please.



Sí, estoy caliente.


Yo también.


Damn fine. I mean, damn fine.



This is my butt. See it and weep, Ladies.


Coming up in Part Two - a John Maine or two (yes, Lady G, I got you covered) and perhaps a surprise visitor.

No comments:

Post a Comment